Re: [IRCA] 650 Nashwauk MN and other weird night patterns (was A few AM BCB Loggings)

Re: [IRCA] 650 Nashwauk MN and other weird night patterns (was A few AM BCB Loggings)

I keep getting Nashwauk at night with WSM, don't think I did when Nashwauk started night operation. 73, George S., MN

saulamdx <saulamdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  No question about something up with each of them, as
bioth are blasting in the last week. WSM getting
clobbered here. If you haven't had Nashwauk 650, now's
your chance. - Saul, Burnt River ON