Re: [IRCA] Recording equipment question

Russ:

I generally figure that 15 minutes is long enough to go back and listen
again to something I did not hear clearly the first time. You can change
it to whatever length of time you want, 30 minutes like you do, or 1
hour, 2 hours, 6 hours, one day, or whatever. (You can increase or
decrease it on the fly too, and I have done that when there is a
fantastic opening.)

Bill

--
Bill Harms