Re: [IRCA] NOAA weather radio information

Re: [IRCA] NOAA weather radio information

Art,

That's a good reference web site, if not taken too literally as you
note.  In addition to the anomalies you mention, even different parts
of the site don't always agree.  My particular NWR station, KEC50 in
Palm Beach county, is listed at 1kW in the counties section but at
500W in the Marine section.  Based on the better reception I get from
the Miami station KHB34, I tend to think the Marine listing is likely
the correct one.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan