Re: [IRCA] KGA degrade

Hi Bill,

I have heard all three CA stations on 1510. Fresno is the most common
almost heard every LSS, The old KTIM and a zillion other calls, they
were common with 1 KW daytimer. Now with a directional pattern they are
much less common. In the Winter I hear UT also. CO & TN when KGA has
been off. Once I heard AZ.

Yes, it all comes down to money, If the company feels they can make more
money giving their bay area station more power, they will. History is
not an issue any longer in many cases.  So many old call signs are lost
like KTW-1250, KOL-1300, KMO-1360, etc.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin