Re: [IRCA] 1510 KGA night pattern

It was always at Sunset that I thought I had KGA.

The Chicago stations are always problematic for many Washington/Idaho
stations for me because they are roughly the same bearing from here.
For instance, if I phase null WMVP, I also kill the signal that might be
coming from KOMO. KGA is a better shot for me even with Nashville and
Boston (and a couple others who sometimes stay on after sunset) because
no other problematic station is on the same bearing as them.

Bill