Re: [IRCA] WIBC-1070, WRKO-680 and WEEI-850

Re: [IRCA] WIBC-1070, WRKO-680 and WEEI-850

WIBC isn't real common here in Harrisburg Pennsylvania but I
have heard them quite often.  With all the recent discussion
about the station when I woke up this morning at just before
3:00 A.M. I tuned into 1070 and there was WIBC with a very
nice ID.  The station then faded down with all the others.

Many years ago while going to school in Pittsburgh WIBC was
quite common.  Pittsburgh must be on the very fringe of the
night pattern.

Wonder if WRKO-680 or WEEI-850 have ever been heard very far
west of Boston?

Tom

** Message Separater **