Re: [IRCA] WIBC-1070

Hi Don,

Thanks. OK, WIBC was logged on the West Coast. I fiqured if anyone would
have heard it, you would have. It was 65 in Seward AK when I logged it,
but I think it was in the middle of the night, so probably on night
pattern, but who knows? I guess slip-ups happened then too.
  I am beginning to wonder if my UNID Broadcast News 590 was CFAR on Day
power, as I have not heard them since.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin