Re: [IRCA] WIBC-1070's minor lobe west

John,

Yes, I was looking at their day pattern at first. I do not see much in
my direction. Of course, that is considering a perfect pattern at all
times depending on the water in the ground, etc. But even if there was
some signal this way, it is probably in the watts range, rather than
hundreds of watts. Too many other stronger signals on 1070 to hear WIBC
out here I presume. If the channel was clear, then there would be a
better shot. I wonder if WIBC has ever been logged on the West Coast?
Probably not in recent years, but maybe way back, the 30s, 40s, 50s era.
But again the pattern may not have been so tight either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager