Re: [IRCA] WIBC-1070's minor lobe west

KAZ,

I took another look and you are correct. I was looking at the day
pattern. The night, there is a slight sliver aimed NW, but 99% of it is
aimed at the SE. No wonder I have never heard it here. How I logged it
in 1965 in beyond me if they had the same pattern, but I have my doubts
as there probably was not the number of stations on 1070 in those days
either. Thanks for calling my attention to that. With both day & night
patterns shown now, it is easier to make a mistake. WIBC would be one
good catch here, but it is still worth a shot. But the last time I went
after anything on 1070, WTSO dominated for the most part as I remember,
and that has been some time ago.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin