[IRCA] An Apology to WCMA

Apparently, I was very wrong about a few pieces of information that I stated
concenring this station and it's operations.. I've since been corrected..
and i owe an apology to it's owner John H. Beebe and Perihelion Global.
Sorry guys. I know this takes up space.. but Im man enough to admit when I'm
wrong.. and this is one of those times.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.