Re: [IRCA] 612

At 19:30 16/07/2007, you wrote:
>I forgot to mention the 4 DU (well I guess I can't really call Marshall's a
>DU) hets that were in. 738 (Tahiti logged before) was in as soon as I
>checked for it, and was the strongest but at least 10 dB too weak for audio,
>IMHO. 828 had some het, but as always, cannot make it to audio level. 1098
>and 612 weak hets should up just as the sun was rising. 612 was close to
>audio level last season once, and 1098 was heard a couple times a couple
>years back, but doesn't ususually come in well unless cx are non AU due to
>more northerly bearing.

Keep an ear on that 612, Neil....they're already starting to peak up
nicely around local sunrise here, at least according to the
propagation monitoring program I run.   But, its carrier peaked up to
the same level as 1566's did, and that one I was recording; it came
up with fair audio at 1143UT, pretty unexpected at this time of
year.  Although it was just music at the time, I'm almost certain it
was HLAZ, as there was Chinese sounding talk with organ music a few
minutes later on the next fade up.

best wishes,