Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: I DXed for 43 minutes this morning (860)

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: I DXed for 43 minutes this morning (860)

Thx, Patrick,

860 is a wonderful channel here near Chicago when CJBC is taken out of the
QRM equation via phasing or semi-AU or Toronto sunrise.I've been noting KMVP
for several years, and if they continue to run a continuous loop directing
listeners to 620 KTAR, perhaps other midwesterners may pull them in around
sunrise as well, once CJBC is gone (assuming DXers with a loop who cannot
phase null CJBC) KMVP's nite rig
http://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/MB/Databases/AM_DA_patterns/61288-3053.pdf
puts about 1.5 kw towards me if I read it correctly. They make a good
indicator station for other things from far SW states in low/mid band for
me.

Patrick, I don't think any of your antennas are favorable towards AZ from
Seaside. My western BOG's aim 271 degrees and Phoenix is 253.4 degrees from
here, so that is close enough to beam center to come in very well.

73 KAZ hoping for his most wanted BC on 860 when cx get good to western
Canada in a couple months !!