[IRCA] Open question

I love DXing as much as anyone on this list. LW, MW,
SW, VHF, UHF, all of it.

But my question is, does IRCA have an amateur radio
e-mail list? And if not, is there any interest in
starting one?

The ARRL is very good, but not conducive to a round
table discussion. QRZ.com is very round table, but the
discussion often strays away from the subject matter.

In short, my thoughts are simple. The hams can talk
about amateur radio without going off-topic and
subsequently boring the non-hams.

Is there any interest in this? I would be interested
in hearing what others think.

73 and best wishes to all.

Joe Miller, AB8YP, Troy, MI