Re: [IRCA] Latest Threads

Charles,

My bandscan was fairly long, so I don't see an issue with posting them
here. Don Kaskey did one sometime back too. I enjoy reading them. Even
though I am not familar with the East coast as much, reading the 50
KWers on how far they get out during the day is of interest to me as it
gives me an idea on how well they do get out and maybe some of the rare
ones can make it out here. Besure an list S Meter readings if you can.
It gives a good idea of the signal level X miles away.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager