Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

This is really a sad state that our hobby is in. I'm sorry to see Les
resign. He volunteered his time so that many of us could hear some rare
stations. And while he's busy working for us others are tearing down the
good will that he's built up.

As one of the few QSL collectors I know that we need to be polite to station
personnel. It's their business and only our hobby. We're not FCC police
cadets and accusations really only hurt us.

Les, thanks for all you've done for us and I hope you can enjoy another
aspect of the hobby (maybe even have time to listen).

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA

> Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:02:27 -0500
> From: "Les Rayburn"
> Subject: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.
>
> To Officers of the NRC and IRCA,
>
> It is with much regreat that I must tender my resignation as Broadcast
Test