[IRCA] CW on 520 kHz

Greetings everyone, I am new to MW/SWL DX (only 2 years now) and this
digest.  I was a bit bashful about writing in first, but I just can't
get this signal out of my head.

I live within the city limits of St. Louis and few weeks ago while
scanning the lower frequencies I came across a CW signal which repeated
itself and lasted an hour or so before it faded away.  I am assuming
that it is a transmitter beacon "somewhere" (maybe located on one of the
major rivers nearby or the Great Lakes) but have no idea how to identify
it or its location.  I do have a rough sounding .wav clip of the
transmission.

If anyone could assist me or point me in the right direction on how to
identify this station it would be greatly appreciated.  In addition, if
there is anyone in the StL area that would like correspond with me on DX
advice that would be equally valued.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.  Woz

**********************Harris-Stowe State University**********************
  This e-mail is confidential and sent only to specified recipient(s).
  However, all e-mail is subject to possible interception by third parties.
*************Contact postmaster@xxxxxxxx to report problems**************