Re: [IRCA] Alaskan Project

Craig,

The QRM On LW is not near as bad as AM either. The AK and Northern
Canadian beacons are fairly easy to log from here if cx are right. I
remember back 30 years ago, we have a DXer visiting here and he logged
all sorts of beacons way into the NT of Canada.   Calgary 960 is alive
and well running Sports. I don't think they are moving to FM as far as I
know.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin