Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS 530 is WQBV586!

Dennis & Bruce,

I just listened back to my cassette and yes indeed, it is WQBV586!  As
weak as it was, it is understandable how I could mess up the calls. hi.
The announcer gives the numbers very clearly as "5,8, (pause) 6" Those
were earier to catch.
Not bad for groundwave of a 10 watts or less TIS at 70 miles, even with
the beverage. Selah WA must be the other one. I can count at least 3 TIS
stations on 530. There might even be a 4th.  THanks again for your help.
Now to send a report up to Olympia for another HAR QSL.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager