[IRCA] DX TIP (WDXR)

t1160    KHPP    IA, Waukon, KSL briefly off. Apparently a technical
problem at 0040 EDT 6/14, very weak True Oldies Channel station running
non stop oldies. Several IDs are "The True Oldies Channel" and "At this
radio station, we just love the oldies." I Want You Back, Jackson Five,
Secret Agent Man, Hooked on a Feeling, all heard, at one point at 0050
EDT, it sounded like a "K-HOP" ID. There are 3 oldies stations on 1160
listed, PA, KY, and IA. CX were not that great and IA is closer. Plus of
the three, KHPP is the only one listed with "The True Oldies Channel"
format. So very likely it is them. Listed as 880w day/26w nights. KSL
came back on at 0055 EDT.  (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage, term

Patrick Martin