Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

To Patrick, Chuck, Paul, and the group

Even though I am a Midwesterner with next to no chance
of ever logging KOHI from home, nor from Seattle
during my stay there for a few days in 2003, I still
read each and every e-mail with great interest.

Setting up my amateur radio station during the last
few weeks has taught me a lot about soil conditions,
propagation, antennas, radials, test equipment, etc.

There have been a couple of times where I have had to
explain exactly how I picked up a distant signal in
order to get a verification from the Chief Engineer.
Granted not everyone on this list is ham, but I still
think it's in everyone's best interest to learn as
much as possible to make the most out of this hobby.

Thx for taking the time to read my 2 cents worth.

73, Joe Miller, AB8YP, Troy, MI