[IRCA] Further testing on beverage

Hi everyone,

I got out this morning I did a bit of testing on the beverage by
raiseing areas a bit more. I find that I need a bit more uniformity in
the wire. If I have it 15 feet in height in an area I need to keep it a
bit in that height in other areas. The directivity seems to be better,
at least on groundwave. Too many dips in it. Some I cannot do too much
about, as there are not the supports in the area I need, but some areas
I can help a bit. I still have a bit more work to do on it before Fall
cx come back. Also another ground rod at the end would not be bad either
as the old ones have been there for many years.
I was concerned it was not high enough where the gate is to get the farm
equipt in and out, but the wire clears that are just fine.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager