Re: [IRCA] Another carrier on 650 daytime! HELP!

Re: [IRCA] Another carrier on 650 daytime! HELP!

CT & fellow IRCAnauts -

 Alright. This afternoon, flopped like big, fat, reptile, on brick walk
facing road, glowered at passing interlopers & looked at 650 w/Sony 2010 &
RatPakShakur Loop.

Nice, big, fat carrier, 650, LOBS > Merida, appx. 235/240 degrees. WRTH '04
sez XEVG, Extasis, 1 K/snot.

Consistent w/rough shots taken from within home & elsewhere. Strgth 6/7 LEDs
outa 10, onna 2010 in U/LSB, w/loop. I like Merida, no other possibles come
close.

Now, let's take a trip way out on limb, shall we? Good.

W/loop facing generally S, vy weak 2nd carrier, beating slightly, consistent
w/your reported trifling off-freq, against Merida, audible.

Vy mushy null, LOBS appx > extreme E Cuba, Santiago, R. Rebelde/Progreso, &
DomRep.

Premature to rule in/out anything, could be either Cubano or DomRep.

Will look at this week w/Benmar 555A RDF from vantage points downa beach,
away from pwr lines, sandcrabs, espias & other distractions.

                                                                     Dr.
Zecchino

pv zecchino, t.d.
manasunstroked key, fl