[IRCA] carrier beat with WSM-650. Solved?

[IRCA] carrier beat with WSM-650. Solved?

The source of the second carrier SAHing WSM-650 every day may be
WPIZ762, Durham, NC (Durham Convention  and Visitors' Bureau).

Called up FCC's TIS query for all TISs within a 100-mile radius,
and this one was listed.

Seems quite possible this is causing the carrier beat with WSM.

Contradicting what I wrote before, when I looped in the direction
of Naishvulle, Tinisee, both carriers seemed to drop out. Like
maybe the source of the other carrier was in the same general
direction as Nashville, or the reciprocal direction (which
doesn't allow for much land before the Atlantic Ocean).

I believe I've seen the sign for this Tizzie alongside I-40,
and maybe even tuned it in as we went flying along with the
rest of the lunatics on I-40.

Yep, that's probably it.

OC is still pretty big on skywave on 1610. Wonder if someone's
testing, or if it's a TIS running dead air.

Anyone else spotting a big OC at night on 1610?

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina