Re: [IRCA] Another Caribe on sea/groundwave?

Re: [IRCA] Another Caribe on sea/groundwave?

CT and fellow IRCAnauts -

 Alright. Occasionally, have R. Rebelde outa Santiago here nights, LOBS
consistent w/stated location. Santiago not too far, LOBS-wise, from DomRep.
Possible? Off freq, too.

Days, vy wk het w/rcvrs in L/USB, LOBS roughly > E Cuba/Hispaniola.

Whatta ya say I look at this tomorrow mid-day, see what's what?

Off-freq carrier suggests 650 U/I sta run by the Man Who Eschewed the Bag.

Will advise.

    "better to skin a bear than bag a Burton!"
                                   - Dusty Akers,
                                     "The Loved One"
                                     c. 1965, MGM
                                     Evelyn Waugh,