[IRCA] WSM carrier daytime

Powell,

What I said about w. NC not propagating out here on groundwave isn't
strictly true.

Remember, you questioned whether I hear WWNC-570 Asheville on ground-
wave?

Obviously, if WSM can get a carrier into here (and not much more)
during the daytime, then a clear-channel w. NC station would get a
carrier in here, too.

Just too much WDOX and CMDC on 570, I guess. I have looked to see
if I can detect a 3rd carrier on 570, but no joy.

Stuff propagates in from w. NC on skywave, but anything that might
come in via groundwave is already busted up by co-channel QRM by
the time it gets here.

Strangely, I'm hearing a second carrier on 650, days, and I haven't
a clue as to its source.

I get 2 carriers on 700 days, but don't know if one is WLW.

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina