Re: [IRCA] AM station causes fire on Catalina Island

Re: [IRCA] AM station causes fire on Catalina Island

Hi, I wonder if k b r t will be punished in any way for causing that
fire on Catalina island?  The thing I remember about the 740 frequency
when I lived in southern California, was that its' call sign was k b i
g, and in the summer of 1963, it was k g l m, but it was only that call
for a very short time, and for some reason, it came in better in orange
county where I lived than it did in Los Angeles, because often, people
would report that they, and k c b s would mix together, which I rarely
heard in orange county, and I would have thought that Los Angeles would
have been closer to Catalina island than orange county, and towns like
tustin or Santa Anna.