Re: [IRCA] WA STATE TIS/HAR INFO

There's a pair of TIS/HARs at the Mackinac Bridge in
Michigan. One of the bridge transmits at 530, the
other end at 1610. Obviously not syncronized, but they
are parallels.

Also, from what I understand about synchronizers (and
I heard this at my last amateur radio club meeting)
they run about $20K for each site. But in mountainous
areas, I can see where they are necessity.

Thx for sharing,

73 de Joe Miller, AB8YP