Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

On Sunday 29 April 2007 14:33, willis wrote:
> Have you ever given serious thought as to the real reason for all these
> problems of recent years?? Doesn't it seem strange to you that all of a
> sudden, we have no water, no air, no electric, and an over abundance of
> rules and laws that always favor a certain group of people?????  Think it
> through!

Sorry, Willis, but you lost me there.  I'm just a tree-hugging, bleeding-heart
liberal who is unable to grasp these larger concepts, I guess.  I'll now bow
out of this OT thread and get back to more rewarding pursuits.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON