Re: [IRCA] Patrick's lightbulb ranch

Charlie,

Nothing, I know nothing (As Shultz would say) hi.  Anyway, forget the 40
watt bulbs, not bright enough. But I have plenty of storage space in the
utility room. I could store 500 bulbs if I wanted to. But at 99 cents
for a 4 pack, it doesn't cost much to buy a pack or two when I go
shopping.  At other times they are on sale too.I fiqure I replace a half
a dozen a year, if that, so being 58, I probably have 30 years and
30X6=180 bulbs.  I may not get too much QRM from the CFBs outside the
house. I have no idea how far the noise radiates. The powerlines out
here are underground and that helps a lot for noise.
   With all of the noise-makers the US goverment oks, CFBs, light
dimmers, touch lamps, and IBOC, no wonder AM radio is dying. All of the
racket making stuff is killing the AM broadcasting industry.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager