[IRCA] WABV and the Lunatic From Arkansaw

At 09:19 PM 4/26/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>Notorious? LOL, Thanks Charles.
>
>I've heard my signal, loclaly.. from Elberton, GA to Anderson, SC to
>Silverstreet, SC... I wonder why you never hear it.
>
>One of these days, I'll get a DX Test going
>
>Paul

Paul,

WABV is a fig newton of your fevered imagination. It really doesn't
exist, or is a 100 mW station.

I'll listen for your DX Test if you promise to sing all IDs!

WABV, hummmph, bah! Humbug!

You heard WABV from Elberton (GA) to Anderson and Silverstreet (SC)
because the good folk of Abbeville were chasing you out of town!

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina