Re: [IRCA] But they said HD was FREE!!!!!!

Re: [IRCA] But they said HD was FREE!!!!!!

I believe I mentioned this several weeks ago, on these and other pages, based
upon reports in R/W, and excellent intel source.

I suggested this outcome two years ago. HD shonks are the real 'radio
pirates'. They can demand all the money they wish. We give them nothing. Will pass
along info to others, who see the HD garbage scheme as about as low as one can
get.

    Thank you.

                            Dr. Zecchino

pvz