Re: [IRCA] Effect of beverage on WABV directivity

Re: [IRCA] Effect of beverage on WABV directivity

Like I said, when we arrange this meet up, bring your wires bring your
radios... and several comfy chairs or tables and we can sit out an DX all
night long till I sign on again at 530am(which will be my sign on time by
the time we get this shebang organized)

Paul

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.