[IRCA] Flooding in Northeast

Central NJ got over 5 inches of rain, Rutgers classes are canceled today and
tomorrow, the Raritan has overflowed its banks and closed most of the
bridges, etc.  This might be a good opportunity for DXers outside of the
affected area to log some new ones.

My wife and I dodged a real bullet:  just had a bit of water in the
basement, which we were able to deal with by using towels.  One of my
coworkers has 3 feet of water in her basement.

Dave
Highland Park, NJ