Re: [IRCA] 790 CIGM & 600 CKAT in Ontario - Can you hear them at night?

Re: [IRCA] 790 CIGM & 600 CKAT in Ontario - Can you hear them at night?

Saul:

	CIGM most nights, especially w/Blue Jays BB in the summer, but I
suspect they're the 1 w/c&w I hear most times I check this frequency.  They
can actually be a bit of a pest.  CKAT is common in the mornings, about an
hour before sunrise.  Could never get them in Port Huron when I was growing
up, but they get in there quite well at night there now.

Latest DX here;
620 CKRM  SK  Regina fair during fade of UnID SS in WRJZ null w/promo for
Regiina sports ticket giveaway which gave stn. Calls, more talk but down
under ss; 4/16, 0523 EDT.

1340  WLEW  MI  Bad Axe ID & some c&w over usual mess here 4/16, 0545 before
WOUB's 0600 s/on.

73's
David Faulkner  Albany, OH