Re: [IRCA] TransWorld Radio on 800khz

Curt,

This is of great interest to me! I continue to search for TWR from
here in Central Alabama, so hearing their ID really helps.

I'm also curious about how you feel about the LF Engineering H-800
active whip. I just purchased one for the new home and haven't had a
chance to install it yet. I'm most interested in MW performance, but
also hope to do some LF NDB chasing, and maybe some SW.

How's it working out for you?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF