Re: [IRCA] k m i k possibly testing iboc

Re: [IRCA] k m i k possibly testing iboc

> > I can make a local call and do that.
>
> Well, sure, but the local call will end up at the desk of a
> 19 year old receptionist who has no clue what you are
> talking about, and is too busy talking with her friends
> to care.
>
> The letter might actually wind up at the desk of the
> individual who authorized using HD, and who just
> might care.

The person who authorized the installation, and the person currently doing
the work are aware of the comments.  The chance that the project will be
derailed is less than nil.  I have had some email exchanges with them on
this.  The whole DXer image has pretty much removed any credibility of any
complaints.  I would not bother complaining to Disney.  It is in their
plans, and nothing short of an FCC action will stop the project.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI