[IRCA] Two stations, same frequency

Here is something unusual, at lease for me.

>From time to time tonight I have checked 1080. I have been listening to a
baseball game with the Texas Rangers and the Tampa Devil Rays. The weaker of
the two stations with the game was KRLD-1080 Dallas, TX. The stronger of the
two stations was WHOO-1080 Orlando, FL. Both with the same game, BUT one
(the Texas station) was with the Texas Ranger network and the Florida
station was with Devil Rays network.

Same game, two stations and on the same frequency.

Willis
Old Fort, TN