Re: [IRCA] IBOC

Thanks for the clarification. 73, George S., MN

CHARLES HUTTON <charlesh3@xxxxxxx> wrote:  George:

What the FCC did was say what their new policy will be. To go from "here's
what we think" to "actual policy" requires, amongst other things, that they
publish their new policy.

It will likely be several months before stations actually get legal
approvalto use IBOC at night.

Chuck