[IRCA] 1116 kHz English not Japanese

Pat,

I got confused reading the 2007 WRTH, two of the Australian stations looked like that were listed under 1110 kHz, right below the Hawaiian station. (KAOI)

Chuck & James listened to the recording and could recognize a few words.
No IDs.  Conditions that morning were not that great for Japanese stations, so I figure it could be a DU.  The selectivity was 2.4 kHz on the JRC, it made it very difficult to understand the station.  Will now switch to a wide selectivity when audio is present.

 Have set up a SW Ewe aimed 249 degrees.  This should help a lot, the original reception was on the Ewe that was NW.  Will be interesting this morning with the Ewe's crossing each other with about 3' difference in height.  Thanks guys for the help.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA