Re: [IRCA] The sky fell last night!

Charles -

 Lash yourself to the coxswain's chair & hold fast. Getta loada this:

Now w/HD stooge-radio you can hear many stations - with no annual fee!

Did you know that? I didn't. In fact, we're Villa d'Amplitron are in a bit of
a panic.

If no annual fee w/HD, does this imply there is with 'analog' ? If there's a
fee, well, we're in big trouble.

Started messing about w/radio ca. 62. No matter which way one runs the
numbers, this means am about 45 years in arrears for radio fees, not to mention
interest and penalties.

Do I send check & explanatory letter to local AM analog? FM? Confused.