Re: [IRCA] Poorer cx

>    In checking to the North & South and then off the Eastern beverage, I
> notice no IBOC hash. If any stations are running night IBOC, I sure
> cannot hear it.
>    San Mateo 1050 is local-like and they sure are not running IBOC.
> Maybe it will take some time to adjust the different patterns at night?

It will be at least two to three months before stations can legally run
night IBOC. The new rules have to be finalized, then published in the
Federal Register, and there's usually a 60 day period after publication
before the rules take effect.

As soon as the FCC announces a hard date for the start of night IBOC, I'll
pass it along.