[IRCA] Poorer cx

DX tonight here on the North Coast is not all that great. I am getting
CJDC-890 & CFPR-860 as usual but weaker. I guess the elevated solar
numbers are the problem.
   In checking to the North & South and then off the Eastern beverage, I
notice no IBOC hash. If any stations are running night IBOC, I sure
cannot hear it.
   San Mateo 1050 is local-like and they sure are not running IBOC.
Maybe it will take some time to adjust the different patterns at night?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager