Re: [IRCA] OT: Of elephants (and zoos?)

Charlie,

Like you, I have many friends in Canada. Bob & I went to the Lower
Mainland often for many years. To think I need a Passport now, bugs me a
lot. But I wont get into that.  But I love Canada. I always have from
the days when I was six travelling up the Alcan Highway.
   To tell you how much I love Canada, I even have a broker to I can sub
to Canadian TV. I watch a lot of Canadian TV. I get TV stations from
Victoria/Vancouver to St. Johns NFD.
I am a real fan of CKNW 980, and I have been a listener of that station
for many years.
   With IBOC, we all lose, Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Cubans, all
DXers in North American. The noise knows no borders. As soon as it is
gone, the better we will all be.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin