Re: [IRCA] TPs for 23 March

At 15:00 23/03/2007, you wrote:
>Another good morning, perhaps even a bit better than yesterday.  Audio
>from Japan on 531,567,594,693,747,873,1134,1287 and from Korea on 972
>and 1566.  972 was the best since the fall.

So, that's where the signals were going!

After my comments yesterday about 1300UT being a good time to start
plucking the DX...not today.  Only thing of note at that time was 279
with a bassy jazz instrumental.  (1566 was good then too, but with
their directional pattern to Japan at that time, they should have
been, and even then, fell apart later

Things never really came alive for the Asiatics, though might have
had Fiji on 639 with island mx, but never at a decent level.

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash): 279, 594, 774,
828 (and 1566 as mentioned above)

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  567
JJ, 639, 855 hum, 972

Burbles in the splatter:  153, 747 ( with hum, someone is 85 Hz high
here, fairly regular the last 2 weeks), 873, 954, 1017, 1134, 1287,
1386, 1422, 1475, 1503

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by
splatter):  558 DU (Fiji?), 738 DU, 1206 hum, 1215

best wishes,

Nick