Re: [IRCA] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM I...

Re: [IRCA] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM I...

FCC vets are enlightening. FCC rubberstamps BigKorpseorate whimsy, period.
They've little idea of what they regulate and care not one whit for the public
or their airwaves.

 McDowell is at least forthcoming about HD support. Two commissioners of the
Mr. Fairgood stripe, prattled about the need for a local stream. Cut the
bullshale, already.

 We have a community channel. It's called WENG-1530. We've another on 1580,
WCCF in Punta Gorda. They're analog. They pay iNiquity what it's worth -
nothing. Is that why it was so important to use all means to attain the ends gained
today?

 It's a good thing, in a way, isn't it? At least we'll never squander our
trust in either the FCC or those whose schemes it blesses.

 It's always more simple to deal with self-declared thugs.