[IRCA] Superb 1134 Croatia in IL tonite

Amazing much better than any other TA tonite (quite a few hets but only 1521
with audio and 567 w/traces of mx) and often arm chair copy on my TA phased
BOG system as well and quite listenable on the Sony 2010 barefoot inside my
house ! They have their usual variety of mx and a M&W ancrs. If I spoke the
lang, I could understand every word.

73 KAZ 55 km NW of Chicago's Loop