Re: [IRCA] The sky is not falling, and the hobby's far from dead

Re: [IRCA] The sky is not falling, and the hobby's far from dead

Here in Europe there are a few DRM stations which I presume are the
equivalent of IBOC.

There is a *10kW* station in Germany on 1593 kHz  - *750 miles* from
here - which wipes out 1590 - a frequency which used to be an
interesting one.

Here is a brief clip of 1590 from earlier this evening. Goodness only
knows what it will be like if something similar is repeated a couple of
hundred times on the band in the US.

http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/1593.mp3

And I should add its coming on to the back of my ewe!

Paul