Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM IBOC

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners, and Approves Night AM IBOC

I don't think it will be too good for us on the coasts either as we will
hear the noise for at least 400 miles at night probably much more, when they
start co-mingling it will be even worse such as in my WBZ KDKA example.
Those two if using night time IBOC will obliterate 1010-1050 for hundreds of
miles at night all up and down the East coast just for example. Great
subject title BTW

Bob Young
Millbury, ma
KB1OKL