[IRCA] TAs in WNY

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

2310 EDT    1134    Very good, with man and woman speaking

Since I moved to my new home, this is about the only TA I've managed to
hear.  A lot of noise reduction and antenna work will be done when the
weather is warmer to defeat some of this noise.  LW is especially damaged
here.  Not a peep from 162.