Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Pat:

I have also noticed that many stations which were stalwarts on AM are
now focusing on FM.  Even our old time friend KSL is emphasizing its
FM over the AM.  There are countless other stations doing the same
thing.  Maybe AM is indeed dying.  IBOC would only hasten the end.

Bill Harms